Updated: Dec 1, 2020
Join us and discover everything you need to know to prepare for your appointment.
• First of all 24 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT DRINK ALCOHOL or CAFFEINE.
• 72 hours prior to your appointment, DO NOT TAKE ADVIL or other blood thinners such as Ibuprofen, Aspirin, Niacin or Vitamin E unless medically necessary.
• Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
• Avoid booking during your menstrual cycle as it can increase your pain.
• No waxing, tanning or tinting 3 days before.
• Arrive with no makeup for your appointment.
• Be prepared for your brows to look a little red and really dark! – don’t worry, they will fade in color 30-50%.
Therefore, you are NOT a suitable candidate for this procedure if you are:
• History of Keloids or Hypertrophic scarring
• Diabetic (require doctor’s release)
• Chemotherapy (Ask your doctor)
• Viral infections and/or diseases
• Pacemaker or major heart problems
• Organ transplant
• Skin irritations or Psoriasis near the treated area (rashes, sunburn, acne, etc.)
• Sick (cold, flu, etc.)
• Accutane in the past year
• Heart conditions, Uncontrolled High Blood Pressure, Poor general health.
• Any treatment, medication, or illness that compromises the immune system / healing would make you NOT a good candidate for micropigmentation procedures.